We have seminars at the end of each semester. You may choose a member of your
group to make a presentation. You are encouraged to talk about the application
of the approach you have learned in the course onto your on-going research
projects. Following are the PPT slides (mixture of English and Chinese) of
talks in the recent semesters.
PKU22 students (2021/9/5 - 2023/2/9)
- Application of TadA in DNA editing.
- Sequence-based evolution analysis of SARS-CoV-2 and the prediction of both protein structure and interaction network.
- Boosting Conversion of CRISPR Gene Drive by Spatial and Temporal Correlation of Cas9 Cleavage to HDR.
- Structure and signal pathway analysis of SOCS36E in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Analysis on the structure and function of SARM1 octamer.
- Effect analysis of protein motif pattern on protein-protein interaction and protein-metabolites interaction.
- Resolving gut microbial differences in irritable bowel syndrome and healthy cohorts based on 16s sequencing data.
- Acquisition and analysis of mitochondrial genome of Woolly rhinoceros.
- Sequence, structure and function analysis of the cellular tumor antigen P53.
- Optimization of Mitochondrial base editing tools DdCBEs.
CAAS21PhD students (2022/9/5 - 2022/12/5)
- Transcriptome data analysis of sweet potato root enlargement.
- A brief introduction to the genome editing using the CRISPR/Cas9 system.
- Sequence and structure analysis of royal jelly main protein family.
- Identification and analysis of NF-Y transcription factors gene family
involved in regulation of salt stress in Malus pumila.
4 June 2023,
, Beijing, China